In 1966, a group of friends, fond of Delahaye, created the Delahaye Club through the impetus given by Jean-Pierre Bernard, one of the last salesmen of the make. So far, the Club has registered about 1800 cars built between 1894 and 1954, thus representing a sample of the master pieces designed by famous coachbuilders and designers such as :
ANTEM – CHAPRON – DUBOS – FAGET VARNET – FIGONI FALASCHI – FRANAY – GUILLORE –
LABOURDETTE – LETOURNEUR & MARCHAND – POURTOUT – SAOUTCHIK and so on.
Its 250 members are scattered on the whole planet :
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES – SWITZERLAND – THE UNITED STATES – CANADA – AUSTRALIA – JAPAN – INDIA – ARGENTINA